Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join a leading Manufacturing company based in Coventry. The Quality Engineer needs to be hands-on and forward thinking. Our client is looking for a dynamic enthusiastic candidate who has minimum 2 years’ experience within a quality role.
The successful Quality Engineer will need to come from a manufacturing background, preferably automotive.
Use of CMM’s programming and operating with knowledge of PC-DMIS would be an advantage.
In return you will be offered a starting salary of between £30,000 to £35,000.
- APQP for new products, to include generation & development of all documentation.
- New Product Project Support.
- NVA Reduction Activity Support, Quality Improvement Activity Monitoring & Support.
- Customer Concern Investigation, Resolution & Response.
- QA Support to internal departments.
- Assist with the maintenance of quality systems and implementation of changes and improvements in line with TS16949.
- Quality Engineer with minimum 2 years’ experience in a Quality role.
- Experience of Presswork, tooling, assembly and painting processes would be an advantage
- Educated to a minimum HNC/D within Engineering or a Quality Discipline
- An in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance is required
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must have good report skills together with strong verbal communication and negotiation skill.
- There will also be a requirement to travel on occasion.
- Salary between £30,000-£35,000
- 5 Weeks Holiday
- Other benefits on request
£30k - £38k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£28k - £40k Annual