Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Need a new contract? Ready to extend your level of expertise?
VHR is currently looking for Design Engineers to work for an innovative manufacturing company based in Sheffield. As the successful Design Engineer, you will be involved in the design of heavy machinery.
The opportunity as a Design Engineer
* Contract position – with a rate TBC
* 3month contract
* Also an alternative route to be permanent
* Knowledge of relevant professional tools such as Creo, solidworks
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver results to tight deadlines
* Previous experience as a design engineer working on heavy machinery.
* Experience as a design engineer within a heavy machining company .
* Any design work in automotive or aerospace
To find out more information or apply for this Design Engineer job, please send your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
For more jobs like this visit (url removed)
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£29 - £30 Hourly
£38k - £42k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual