Senior Civil Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £40,000 per year (commensurate with experience) + Excellent Benefits Package
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be working on civil engineering projects across the aviation sector collaborating with our other multidisciplinary teams.
About the Senior Civil Engineer Role
• We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join our Newark Aviation Team.
• The purpose of this role is to deliver both Civil and Structural Engineering projects across the aviation sector.
• You will be working within a team delivering full design services on a range of Aviation sector development projects.
• This integral role will provide the suitable candidate with the opportunity to progress and have full visibility of the end to end project life cycle.
About the successful Senior Civil Engineer
• Suitable candidates will have a Degree in Civil Engineering and at least 3 years’ experience in a Civil Engineering infrastructure design post, working within a consultancy compiling technical design submissions suitable for both technical approval and construction.
• Proficient in the production of detailed Civil Engineering designs, you should demonstrate drainage and civils structures design skills as well as pavements experience ideally gained working on aviation or highways projects.
• You will be confident carrying out design works using AutoCad and knowledge of 3D Civils, Revit and MicroDrainage software is advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills and a willingness to collaborate with other teams is essential.
• Pavement engineer background
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£43k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£44k - £48k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual