IT Coordinator Part Time
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Valeco Recruitment are working with our client located in Midlothian to recruit an IT Coordinator Part Time for a 6 month contract initially, however this could go on longer.
Working part time this vacancy will be working 20 hours per week working over 5 days and times can be flexible depending on your own circumstances.
Based in a small support team your role will be to provide front line support to your colleagues within our clients established organisation.
Key duties will involve:
* First point of contact for staff IT issues
* Advise and assist to resolve issues internal partners are experiencing
* Setting up new email accounts and systems as required
* Identify issues and report into the department head
* Setting up company mobiles for staff
* Maintain equipment in meetings rooms and ensure all is working properly always
* System testing on occasions and supporting and guiding staff on the development of the internal database
* Provide training and support to create and edit dashboards, forms and reports
* Attend staff meetings that involve new systems, IT related queries and work with internal partners
What are we looking for?
* Proven track record in providing IT support and guidance
* Excellent communicator and able to deal with people at all levels
* Experienced in MS Office Suite, CRM systems along with a good understanding of SQL and SSRS
* Be able to work within a team and also on your own and managing your workload
* Patient and able to support and educate your colleagues
* Confident in conducting in house training
This is a rare opportunity in particular part time hours based locally in Midlothian.
Our client is offering a competitive salary that is will be pro rata and also includes private healthcare, pension and excellent holidays.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Valeco Recruitment to be considered for this opportunity.
Interviews will be held immediately due to the urgent nature of this contract and will be held locally in Midlothian.
If you have not heard from ourselves over the telephone or via email in two working days please assume your CV has not been selected at this time.
We would love to reply to everyone however we are receiving a high volume of calls and emails daily and are unable to feedback to each applicant