Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Your role will be to develop new business in new connection and metering services. You will also account manage existing business and continue to manage your own client relationships once won.
Target markets are energy brokers, M&E Consultants, major construction projects such as highway developments, housing project, retail parks and commercial premises and they already have a healthy pipeline of leads to go after as well as continued marketing activity to support you.
Services include Gas, electricity, Water and Drainage new connections, metering, disconnections, upgrades etc. This role would suit someone with good sales and relationship building skills who has the ability to pick up technical information quickly.
• Work with Director in the development of company business development strategy.
• Identify and evaluate new business opportunities.
• Identify Key Target Accounts and determine the commercial opportunities within each
• Complete Strategic Account Plans for all Key Accounts
• Maintain sufficient pipeline to achieve assigned annual budget
• Participate in commercial & pricing policies and mechanisms.
• Oversee response to tenders and manage bid preparation and submission.
• Develop and coordinate methodology to develop new customers and open new markets
• Develop relationships with existing clients and maximise revenue potential.
• Assist in the development of marketing & advertising opportunities & materials.
• Management of sales & marketing information: CRM software, mailing, databases etc.
• Organising and attending meetings, events and exhibitions.
• Experience in a business to business sales role focusing on new business
• Ability to monitor market trends
• Knowledge of commercial & pricing policies
• Tender identification and response
• Customer relationship management - networking and negotiation skills
• Market research skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Sound IT skills
• Must have good verbal and written skills
Areas that you may currently be working in may include:
IT Sales/ Consultancy
Whilst you do not need experience of working in the utilities sector you MUST be able to pick up technical information quickly. Full product and service training will be given. This is an excellent opportunity to make a big impact on a growing business with lots of opportunities for future progression.
Role is office based in Cheadle, Cheshire, Monday to Friday 9-5, full industry training will be provided.
Salary: Basic salary of between £25-£30k dependant upon experience with a realistic 1st year OTE of £50k+
Interested? Please send your CV now to be considered for an interview
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual
£24.5k - £24.5k Annual
£43.7k - £43.8k Annual
£180 - £200 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual