Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a design and manufacturing company based in beautiful Mid Wales producing equipment for numerous industries.
* Goods Inwards inspection.
* Dealing with internal quality issues and non-conformities and ensuring root cause analysis is conducted and corrective actions put in place.
* Assist with the maintenance of the calibration schedule.
* Reduce the cost of quality to the business and actively seek improvements to help ensure the integrity of the business.
* Assist where required maintenance of the ISO 9001 accreditation.
* Willing to train as an internal auditor.
General Duties to include:
* Conducting technical goods inwards inspections.
* Dealing with internal quality issues and non-conformities including root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
* Assisting with the maintenance of the calibration schedule.
* Liaise with ALL departments regards Quality.
* Where required develop work instructions, training plans, procedures, implement improvements etc to support the Quality system.
* Conducting internal audits when trained
* Covering other aspects of quality during holidays or absenteeism.
Key Candidate Attributes
* Keen eye for detail
* Likes following process’ with a methodical and meticulous approach
* Able to read and understand engineering drawings
* IT literate and able to generate and complete reports and other relevant documentation
* Able to use hand held measuring tools
* Experience with in a similar quality engineering role
* Extensive experience managing quality systems preferably ISO9001
* Shop floor experience,
The salary for this role is paying £25k per annum which also includes a goo holiday package as well as company pension.
Please if you would like to be considered for the role then please respond with an up to date CV.
"quality engineer" or "quality assurance manager" or "qa engineer" or "sqa engineer" or "quality inspector" or "quality manager" or "quality systems engineer" or "quality technician" or "supplier quality engineer" or "quality systems manager" or "sqa manager" or "quality director" or "ppap engineer" or "apqp engineer" or "supplier quality manager" or "final article inspector
£30k - £35k Annual
£13 - £13 Hourly
£24k - £28k Annual
£10 - £13 Hourly
£33k - £33k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£29.4k - £30.4k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£10.8 - £10.8 Hourly