Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Working Hours: Monday - Friday; 09:00am - 17:00pm
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Full study support & discrentionairy bonus
Holiday: 25days holiday + bank holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Assistant/Trainee Accountant to join a hugely successful, established and reputable multinational Shipping group based in Central London. You would be reporting directly to the Chief Accountant.
The opportunity comes with full ACCA/CIMA/AAT study support. You can progress up to Management Accountant level and beyond as you progress with your studies.
* Inputting invoices and income into our accountancy system (currently Quickbooks)
* Filing, scanning and photocopying documents on a daily basis
* Monthly reconciliation of bank statements
* Answering queries from suppliers both by email and phone calls, including statement reconciliation and remittance advices.
* Yearly archiving of paperwork in office
* Accurately setting up payments at Month End
* Helping Chief Accountant with yearly audit preparation from external company and also internal quarterly reporting where required
* Ad hoc jobs from Chief Accountant and people within the company
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
* Good written and telephone manner
* Able to prioritise a changing todo list
* Detail oriented and accurate
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to multi task