Lead Engineer - Systems Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
My client, one of the largest providers of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions, is currently looking for a Lead Systems Engineer to join on a permanent basis during a period of exponential growth within the business. The business is looking for someone who will provide technical guidance and development / deployment of world class control systems with the ability to be deployed on multiple EPC and brownfield projects globally. My client is looking for someone who has gained strong systems engineering experience preferably within the subsea industry but across automotive or aviation as well.
Key Job Responsibilities for this position include:
• Ownership of system Engineering design file, FMEA, HAZOP and other processes/analysis
• Working with allocated project team to deliver the required systems engineering scope
• Responsibility and accountability for delivery of work scopes with allocated project teams
• Customer projects (EPC and Brownfield Project types
• Support in gathering Industry VoC and translating that into technical and product offerings
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or Science based discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Proven Systems based experience across Production and/or intervention Controls technology.
• Strong analytical experience and the ability to use analytical tools to aid & enhance product/offering development
• Practical knowledge of NPI and project requisition processes
The ideal candidate must be highly proactive and results focused with the ability to influence others within the team. Someone with strong analytical and problem-solving skills would be preferable.
Lead Engineer, Systems Engineering – Bristol