Senior Mechanical Design - Differing manufacturing prossess
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Are comfortable in a manufacturing environment? Also are you happy interfacing professionally with customers and suppliers? Then you may be the person we’re looking for. This company is looking for someone who:
* Worked with complex engineering designs
* Someone who has worked in a highly regulated industry
* Someone who has worked on conceptual projects
* 3 - 4 year experience in 3D CAD design experience
* Good mechanically or Design biased Engineering degree, other engineering qualifications depending on experience.
* Knowledge of differing manufacturing processes
You’ll be working for an established manufacturer near Eastbourne. You’ll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships.
If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis in its staff and their development, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
For this job you will be conducting the following:
* To assist the design team in the implementation of company quality procedures.
* Identify hazards and mitigate risks in all products and systems designed by adopting good engineering practices.
* Support the project engineering team in preparation and execution of design solutions to specification
* Develop, define, 3D Model and produce engineering drawing in support of the manufacture of new product designs
This is a great opportunity, which will place you in a key role for our client’s continued growth and expansion. This isn’t a chance you would want to miss, with interviews being conducted soon.
For more details regarding this opportunity please get in touch!
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit (url removed)
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
£40k - £55k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual