Interim Management Accountant
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will be initially covering maternity leave for 12 months, however due to impressive business growth expected, the role will certainly look to develop over time and will include some exciting new company projects to get involved in.
Reporting to the FC, the Interim Management Accountant will support with the following:-
•Prepare profit & loss accounts, budgets, cash flow and variance analysis
•Produce the quarterly forecasts
•Producing and presenting the monthly management accounts
•Assist the FC with presentations to the board
•Analysing financial performance and contributing to long term business planning & forecasting
• Communicating financial information to non-financial managers
• Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help with financial decisions
• Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed.
• Support with product costings to be completed within strict time scales
• Input and share views with the business on the costing process and drive through improvements
•Ensure processes are aligned and standard across the manufacturing sites
•Calculating reviewing and posting month end costs to the P&L
•Cost centre reporting
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have a background within manufacturing so you can support with their current costing processes and advise where improvements need to be made.
You will ideally be a qualified accountant however this is not essential. You must be able to start ideally by the beginning of June, however if you re available immediately then an immediate hire would be ideal.
For further details please contact Lucy Campbell.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted
£50k - £55k Annual