Senior Infrastructure Technician
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
IT Infrastructure Engineer required to join a large and pioneering organisation with a rich heritage and strong core values.
You'd be part of the Infrastructure team reporting into the IT Network and Infrastructure Manager, responsible for maintaining, monitoring and improving the organisation's LAN/WAN infrastructure, both on site and hosted, ensuring the infrastructure is available at all times.
As a senior member of the team you'll be a customer focused leader, providing 3rd line support and assisting in project delivery.
Technical skills required:
* Windows & SQL Server 2012 and above
* Wireless technologies
* Active Directory, DHCP, GPO, DNS
* Office 365
* Exchange Server 2010 and above
* Networking – LAN/WAN/MPLS, VPN, Firewalls
* VMWare ESXi 6.5, 6.7
* Anti-virus software
* Back up technologies
* Web and Email filtering systems
* Telephony platforms
* Knowledge of IT practices such as ITIL
* Understanding of project management methodologies such as Prince 2, Agile, Scrum
There are many exciting projects in the pipeline that you'd be taking a technical lead on and assisting the IT Manager and consultants in the successful delivery of.
The IT professionals are a welcoming and fun team who have created a relaxing environment to work in.
*** There will be occasional travel to various sites in the UK and Europe as and when required. ***
For more information contact Emma Crabtree at the Manchester office