Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client a leading global Law Firm are in search of a Partnership Accountant to join their business on a permanent basis.
The Partnership Account will play a vital role in the delivery and organisation of the firm’s calculation of Partner shares and allocation of profits.
This position requires someone with strong accounting background, experience in a professional services environment and clear knowledge and practice of LLP accounts.
* Calculating partners distribution quarterly and overseeing the payment process.
* Accounting analysis for UK and global tax returns for partners
* Liaising with both shared service centre and internal and external tax teams
* Reconciliation of multicurrency ledgers across various jurisdiction
* Reconciling tax reserves for overseas offices
* Reconciling national and international tax accounts
* Liaising with Finance internationally and oversight of team in overseas shared service centre.
* Ad-hoc support for the financial reporting team
* Fully qualified accountant with significant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Professional Services experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of excel - pivot tables and analysis formulas
Package and benefits:
* Highly competitive salary
* Generous pension scheme
* Health insurance
* Life assurance
* State of the arts offices with onsite fully functioning gym
£90k - £105k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual