Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer – Reading
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
£ 28,000 – 38,000
An exciting opportunity has become available in Reading for a Senior Geo-Environmental. Our client is well known in the industry for providing exceptional Civil and Structural services to clients across various sectors. Due to an expaning team of Geo-Environmental engineers in their Reading team, they are actively seeking a Senior to join the team and take a lead role in a number of large scale projects.
What this Senior Geoenvironmental role includes;
You will undertake detailed geoenvironmental analysis, lead site investigation and risk assessments and undertake remediation design and verification. You will also be expected to liaise with other specialists and manage junior staff and undertake detailed technical reviews of reports.
What you need to be considered;
* Significant relevant experience
* A BSc degree (or equivalent) in geology, engineering geology, earth sciences, geochemistry or environmental science,
* Extensive experience in Phase I and Phase II assessments, remediation method statements/strategies, remediation supervision and remediation verification.
* Experience carrying out Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments for Human Health and/or Controlled Waters and have extensive experience of scoping, conducting and interpreting site investigations for a variety of schemes
* You will also need proven working knowledge of BS 5930/Eurocode 7, BS10175, CIRIA 665, 552 and 733, BS8485, BRE-SD1, CIRIA C758 and WM3 and the ability to produce detailed, robust and defensible ground models and conceptual site models.
* Experience of undertaking Tier 1 and Tier 2 qualitative and semi-quantitative contaminated land risk assessment is also essential.
This senior Geo-Environmental Engineer role offer an excellent package and genuine progression opportunities as part of their targeted and sustained growth plans.
To discuss this position or other suitable roles in the Geotechnical / Geoenviromental / Geological Engineering sector, please contact JORDAN on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly