Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The role involves all aspects of mould toolmaking, milling, grinding, turning and polishing die cavities. Manufacture of mould tool components, Jigging and fixturing of parts ready for 3D / CNC machining. Assembly of 3D CNC machined die components and small mechanical assemblies. Polishing, fitting and final delivery of complete mould tools.
* Experience of wax pattern or plastic mould tooling
* Experience of all aspects of mould tool manufacturing and assembly
* Ability to follow 2D drawings and work tight tolerances
* Hands on, practical problem-solving attitude
* Working with Plastics, Aluminium and Tool Steels
* Understanding of CNC 3D machining
The position is suited to a time served and experienced Toolmaker with a proven back ground in wax pattern die (preferably turbine blade tooling) or plastic mould production.
* Flexible working hours between 7am - 6pm Monday - Friday and 7am - 12pm on Saturdays.
* 39 Hr standard week with unlimited overtime available (Can earn up to 55K with overtime)
* Company pension contribution
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client
£30k - £35k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual
£30k - £39k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual