EMC Test Equipment Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
A position has become available for a leading aerospace engineering company for an EMC Test Equipment Engineer based in Buckinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity for anybody with an Electronics testing background that has experience with EMC specifications and standards and would like to work for a well-established organisation and expand their skillset.
You will work with design and development testing, including writing test procedures, test reports and performing EMC tests. You will also Support project teams throughout the verification and validation process for both qualification and development testing either on site or at external test facilities.
For any successful applicants the day to day responsibilities would involve:
• The design, commission and maintenance of test equipment, hardware and software for use in a production environment
• The creation of test specifications and documentation for a variety of projects
• Drive continuous improvement within test process, applying root cause analysis
• Work closely with production and engineering to ensure test data is used correctly
• Documentation of test requirements, test coverage and test methods
- Calibration, asset management and maintenance activities in line with EMC procedures.
If you think that this is the kind of role that you would be interested in, and you think that you could bring something to the company then please do not hesitate to apply