Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Working for an insurance company based in Chelmsford as an Operation & Human Resources Administrator responsible for the assistance in admin and support of the Operations & Human Resources Manager/ Team.
* The employee will assist with administration, such as data entry, filing, contracts, answering the telephone, keeping policies and procedures up to date once instructed, research regulations, scanning staff files onto the system and maintaining up to date employee information.
* Organise and Request References for Employees.
* Annually chase line managers and file accordingly.
* To keep the Perk’s employee benefit scheme up to date with new employees
* Ensure all Sickness or absence are kept up to date and filed on the S Drive for HR access.
* To keep Personnel Procedures up to date.
* To assist with staff holiday cards- annually and with new employees
* Assist the Operations & HR manager with organising the compliance training, setting up presentations on PowerPoint, organising meetings with managers/staff.
* To inform HR manager when stocks are low and to order to new stock.
* To ensure franking machine within the Chelmsford office is kept fully stocked of inks and labels.
* Human Resources qualification or Human Resources experience for at least 12 months.
* High standard of integrity & organisational skills with an ability to work to deadlines and on your own.
* The ability to form and sustain relationships with colleagues at all levels