Cost Management Accountant
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you want to work in an International, growing business where you have the opportunity to deliver and show demonstratable results.
Do you enjoy a dynamic, energetic, fast-paced environment? Then this is the opportunity for you.
Moove Lubricants is a leading provider of automotive fluids, oils and chemicals for passenger cars throughout the UK, Europe and Asia.
Due to team expansion we are looking for you to join our Global Finance team as a Cost Management Accountant at our European Head Office in Gravesend.
As our Cost Management Accountant it will be your opportunity to transform our knowledge on the way we manage cost. This is an analytical role where you will be leading with the costing and billing of material costs and variances. You will need to understand what the costs are for our raw material to finished product due to market movements in prices, exchange rates etc.
We currently use SAP to manage all costs of product and whilst we offer training any understanding you have of how SAP works would be beneficial.
* University Degree (or equivalent)
* Accountant qualifications beneficial e.g ACCA
* Cost analysis and cost management.
* Analytical understanding of cost
* Experience or strong understanding of a manufacturing environment
* Excellent problem solver
* Demonstratable experience in changing/improving processes.
* Ability to influence at a senior level.
* SAP extremely beneficial (but not necessary)
What we offer you:
* Competitive Salary (please let us know your expectations)
* Generous annual company bonus scheme
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 within 2 years)
* Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 7%)
* Life Assurance 4x basic salary
* Car parking
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30.
Interested in being part of our global organisation, where we truly value our employees and encourage continual development? If yes please send us your CV and the salary you are looking for today