Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The most suitable candidate will be based within the M25 but exceptional candidates further afield will also be considered. The Service Engineer will cover sites across London and surronding Home Counties and on occasions will be working further afield to match the business needs.
The Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer will be expected to preform service, fault finding and maintenance on commercial refrigeration / AC systems this will be a 50/50 split so experience working on both systems are required. Systems and units such as ice machines, bottle coolers, cold rooms, cellar cooling, cabinets and split systems, VRV and VRF. Our client’s ideal candidate will be an engineer who is looking to improve and learn new things. The candidate is required to have F-Gas Cat-1 2079 certificate.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer Position Overview
* Candidate must be comfortable with performing certain tasks on both commercial refrigeration units and air condition units in a range of working environments in and around the areas of London.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer Position Requirements
* Working in a range of commercial sites
* Experience working with Commercial refrigeration units such as Ice machines, Bottle coolers, Cold Rooms, Cellar Cooling, Cabinets, Split Systems
* Experience working with Air Conditioning units VRV,VRF, Split Systems
* Experience in Servicing, Repairing, Fault finding and Maintenance
* F-Gas Cat-1 2079
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary up to £34,000 – 40 Hour working week
* Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
* 20 Holiday Days + Bank Holidays
* Overtime Available
* Travel Pay
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
£28k - £35k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual