Senior BI Developer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
An established global solutions provider based in Manchester City Centre are currently looking for a Senior BI Developer to join their rapidly expanding tech hub. The Senior BI Developer will be responsible for delivering analytic and reporting insight to the organisation, carrying out day-to-day reporting tasks whilst also anticipating requirement of the business and ultimately making recommendations which will add real business value. This role is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing team and help drive transformation from a reporting team that provides ad-hoc support to an enterprise-wide BI team providing value-add analytics.
The successful Senior BI Developer will have the following experience:
* A minimum of 5 years experience in a BI Development position
* Experience of the full Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
* Fluent in T-SQL and comfortable working in MDX / DAX
* Extensive experience in the development, design and build of data warehouses / BI solutions on a Microsoft platform
* Data visualisation experience utilising tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView etc.
The Senior BI Developer will be offered a salary of up to £65,000 in addition to an array of benefits including private medical care, pension, life assurance, and more.
If you are an experienced Senior BI Developer looking for a new role in a truly established firm then this could be an excellent opportunity. Interviews will be taking place shortly so apply today to register your interest
£70k - £90k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£48k - £53k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual