Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
• Production multi-disciplined machine operator.
• Operate various production grinding machines, CNC machining centres and some manual hand operations.
• Responsible for their own quality inspection during the production run.
• Apprentice trained or previous engineering experience.
• Multi machine manning when required.
• Used to working to standard operating procedures.
• Used to working to hourly targets.
• Used to completing T.P.M’s before the start of shifts.
• Actively support 5S with in the cell / business.
• Actively contribute to improvement ideas within the cell / business.
• Keep all paperwork up to date.
• Good time keeper.
• Able to work well as a team player and an individual.
• Good communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Good work ethic
• Willing to learn.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£18k - £21k Annual
£11 - £14 Hourly
£25k - £29k Annual
£29.6k - £31k Annual