Infrastructure Datacentre Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £50k basic + on call allowance + very competitive benefits package
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our financial services client in Liverpool for an Infrastructure Engineer to manage both BAU and Project workloads on some exciting upcoming data centre infrastructure refresh projects. If you’re looking to work on interesting data centre refresh projects then this is an exciting time to join the organisation.
The manager seeks an engineer with demonstrable Citrix experience (ideally recent and with XenDesktop v7), Windows Server, SCCM and infrastructure project delivery experience.
Working in a small dedicated IT operations team you will take responsibility as the senior engineer leading projects, mentor other engineers and acting as the most senior point of escalation for IT technical issues. You will also be required to participate in the on call rota, earning an on call weekly allowance in addition to the base salary.
* Strong experience and knowledge of core infrastructure technologies including Windows Server, Citrix, SCCM.
* Office365 & Cloud technologies.
* Technical project delivery and planning.
* Experience in multi-site infrastructure support.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Able to effectively manage a technical workload both project and BAU.
* Not afraid to provide BAU support at all levels when required
* Able to participate in the on call rota once every 4-5 weeks.
* Some knowledge of XenMobile, Global Protect & XenDesktop
* Knowledge of security products such as Palo Alto, Cisco or ForeScout.
* Datacentre storage support.
* Experience working in investment management and associated technologies involved within that financial area.
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to support a renowned prestigious organisation in Liverpool. Jonathan Brenchley can discuss your application further on (phone number removed)
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy