Senior Engineer - Maintenance Supervisor
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
38,0000 + Benefits + Incentive
REF: PC ENG SUP 9001
A multi-sited FMCG / Manufacturing establishment, a market leader equipped with an innovative product range.
To manage and maintain active plant machinery, facilities and of course the multi-disciplinary engineering team. Providing solutions to break downs in order to keep the production facility, arranging internal and external teams in order to meet targets.
This role will suit a highly motivated engineering specialist, with successful leadership qualities and strong communication techniques upon all levels. Ideally possessing a background within Maintenance fast-moving Manufacturing environments.
Successful Engineering Supervisors will be proactive and flexible to business production requirements.
- Developing the facilities and process engineering teams in order to achieve cost effective practical solutions to maintenance requirements.
- Convey leadership and structured management, ensuring KPI’s are met and recorded, time scales and deadlines are adhered by in order to meet customer demands.
- Ensuring the maintenance and auditing of the facilities documentation adhering to H+S and Quality systems.
- The engineering manager will be responsible for switch gear ranging from 450V to 11Kv
- Guarantee the value stream systems and teams are optimised in line to requirements of the TPM, PPM and reactive requirements.
- Daily scheduling and organising of PPM’s, subcontractors and multi skilled in house Engineering teams
- Complete investigations upon process and break down issues, providing technical support where necessary
- Maintain the skill level within the in house team, identify and provide training where necessary
- HNC, Apprenticeship, Degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
-Experience gained from within manufacturing environments
-Leading teams of Multi-Disciplinary Engineers
should the above be of interest to you, please call Kingston Barnes or the mobile number listed with REF PC ENG SUP 9001and request for Peter Cawthorne.
Kingston Barnes is a specialist recruitment agency, our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions.. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a new position as a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer in Somerset please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on