Microstrategy Platform Administrator – Banking
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
A Microstrategy Analyst to work within the Business Intelligence Products Team which implements and supports a range of software products that enable the Bank to analyse and report upon business processes that span across products, people, and backend systems.
Key skills required for the Microstrategy Platform Administrator – Banking
* Provide specialist and technical expertise of Microstrategy
* Installation, configuration and support of Microstrategy
* Performance monitoring and tuning of infrastructure
* Analyse and remediate any incidents within agreed SLAs
* Close liaison and working relationships with application development teams, suppliers and internal systems management and support teams
* Problem solving and resolution of complex issues
* Deployment of software components following development lifecycle
* Migration of objects between versions of the product
* Adherence to policies and procedures
* Enforce best practise and compliance
If you are a Microstrategy Platform Administrator looking for a new contract opportunities either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Denny Jenkins on (phone number removed) or email firstname.lastname@example.orgOutsource. Our People. Your Success.We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client. Outsource UK is one of the country’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors. Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Please visit our website (url removed)