Customer Onboarding Specialist (Software)
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is currently seeking a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join their Training team at their award winning office right in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne. A highly reputable organisation, the key function of this opportunity is to manage the Customer On-Boarding experience, guiding best practice of the software to new users. This may involve web based screen sharing demonstration of the product or service to demonstrate to the customer how to best use the software. This would also involve additional support through videos, live demos and supporting documentation.
The business is a cloud-based technology platform. Thousands of users interact daily with their tools to create specifications, find products and develop their digital models. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate to ensure they are an expert on the product and service.
Core role responsibilities include:
* Providing frontline customer onboarding for new and existing customers to ensure that products and services are being adopted promptly and are being used most effectively.
* Build relationships with key customers by customising and tailoring onboarding sessions where appropriate dependent on customer type.
* Provide feedback for product and service improvement and business development based on intelligence gained in customer sessions.
* A professional level of preparation, set-up, presentation, colleague and customer liaison, software use and technical skills.
* The jobholder will work with colleagues across the business to develop innovative methods of onboarding that suit the different types of customer and potential differences in timezone.
* Preparation of high-quality supporting materials and follow up communications recommending where necessary the next steps for the customer and relevant additional support and training materials (eLearning, support materials, further reading etc)
* Evaluation of alternative methods of delivery for maximum effectiveness and productivity, such as video conferencing and recording.
* Keeping up to date with developments in the customer support industry to recommend and research new practices to keep up to date with and lead a rapidly changing industry.
* Presenting a professional image of the company in dress, language, manner and approach at all times and advocating the company to new and existing customers to maximise account development.
* Collaboration with colleagues to ensure consistency and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
* A flexible approach and the ability to self-manage.
* Strong organisational and time management skills to manage a busy diary and an ongoing demand for onboarding timeslots.
In return the organisation will offer:
* A professional working environment that encourages collaboration, creativity and personal development.
* An award winning open-plan office right in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne.
* Training and Development, staying ahead in the industry does not ‘just’ happen
* Your birthday off and a half a day for Christmas shopping.
* Complimentary coffee/tea and a daily supply of fresh fruit.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* A friendly social group of colleagues that enjoy many different social events.
Please apply if you feel this may be the next step you are looking for in your career or contact to further discuss.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy