Assembly and Test Manufacturing Team Supervisor
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Your key responsibilities:
• Champion a culture change through the framework of High Performance Work Teams (HPWTs).
• Drive continuous improvement and application through the use of EBS, CIF and best practices
• Champion implementation of Lean activities to eliminate waste opportunities for key processes.
Undertake 90-day kaizen work plan with the Production Manager including active participation of team
• Achieve key metrics including TRCR, Productive Utilization, On-Time Delivery, First Pass Yield and
• Champion implementation of MESH to achieve improvement in year over year safety performance
• Assure quality compliance of all team members and processes within your work group.
• Review of order book and plan to meet forecast and SIOP demand.
• Evaluate and manage manning levels, shift patterns and planning overtime.
• Train and coach team members.
• Succession planning within the team and cross training / up skilling of all team members.
• Lead by example – be a positive role model.
• Actively engage and recognize employees.
• Undertaking disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings as required.
• Managing attendance of team members and completion of Return to Work interviews. Including
planning and managing of holiday for team members to meet production demands.
• Support all recruitment activities impacting team.
• Lean manufacturing knowledge.
• They will have Operational Excellence skills in 6S.
• Value Stream mapping experience.
• Experience of working as a supervisor for a team of 30 plus.
• Strong mentoring experience
• Ideally you will be degree qualified but this is not essential
• 3-5 years supervisory manufacturing experience
If this role sounds of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV or contact Karen on (phone number removed).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency where this vacancy is concerned