Projects software control systems team leader/project manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The role is to take management, financial and contractual responsibility for designated projects, ensuring that each of the projects is properly planned, adequately resourced and that all contractual milestones are met in an efficient and cost-effective manner. You get to run your team, like it is a small business, but with the benefit and backing of a large organisation. There is also a requirement to play an active role as part of the management team, contributing to strategic decision-making and planning.
Our expectations would be for you to be a proactive team player that strives to deliver high quality work and the highest level of customer service.
* Commit to the whole life cycle of delivering projects from quoting to completion
* Be forward thinking to identify when gaps and overloads may exist in the teams work load
* Lead a team of engineers, and when needed, contractors, sub-contractors and work partners to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to quality requirements
* Identify, manage and mitigate project risks
* Contract review and negotiation
* Selection and management of any sub-contractors required for completion of project
* Identifying and managing any work outside of project scope, ensuring customers’ expectations are clearly set out and met
* Review future project requirements for resources and identifying training & development opportunities for your team
* Develop engineers in your team, and manage expectations and progression
£21 - £21 Hourly
£40k - £60k Annual