Pensions Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Your new company:
You will be working for a market leading, award winning financial organisation with a global presence.
Due to continued success my client is looking for an exceptional Pensions Consultant with a proven background in delivering top class service to join their vibrant and successful team.
Your new role:
* Provide a range of telephone and web-based services to a customer population ranging from sophisticated, high net worth individuals to non-advised, low tech individuals across the full suite of Workplace Savings products and propositions.
* Deliver an outstanding, first class customer service experience to our customers and clients, identifying their needs and assessing their expectations.
* Provide factual and accurate information to customers for the best solution.
* Own customer escalations to ensure their positive experience.
* Proactively work to improve processes by spotting patterns from the frustrations of customers and clients and liaise with your colleagues to identify trends and share your findings.
* Work with your colleagues to put your colleagues, customers and clients first.
* Ensure that you keep your pension knowledge and industry awareness current and relevant.
* Take responsibility for your own development.
What you’ll need to succeed:
* Ability to consistently deliver high quality work for our customers and clients, demonstrating excellent listening and questioning techniques
* Building a positive relationship with the colleagues, customer and clients
* Be able to manage customers service when things go wrong and identify solutions to recurring customer service issues, proposing solutions to those who can act upon it
* Manage customer/client expectations when you’re unable to meet their expectations
* Suggest options and agree the way forward with the customer or client
* Keep customers/clients informed at all stages
* Be able to record and report customer information, including feedback
* Knowledge of the industry and Pension environment
* Support complaint resolution and recovery by investigating issues quickly and effectively
* Understand the quality framework, measures and controls
* Knowledge of the aims, basic features of our products and fund range
* Be able to team work, build trust and respect with others, sharing best practice and ideas.
* Adherence to all regulatory requirements including DPA, GDPR KYC, Complaint Handling and role of the FCA
* Customer Service experience is essential including experience of Vulnerable Customers and the handling of customer complaints
* Good knowledge of pensions legislation and the regulatory framework
What you’ll get in return:
* Salary £19,000 – £21,000
* 25 Days holiday
* Generous pension scheme
* Life Insurance
* Discretionary performance related bonuses
* Share schemes & so much more
* Progression opportunities