Commercial Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
This position is homebased and covers East and West Midlands, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Mid Wales and Staffordshire. You will ideally be located close to a Regional Hub: Birmingham, Coventry or Northampton.
The Role of the Business Development Manager
You will develop sales of Goodyear Dunlop corporate truck tyres through local and regional fleets. This will be achieved through the network sales channel as well as TruckForce equity and independent dealers and wholesalers.
* You will develop a pipeline of local and regional fleets and implement a strategy to maximise market share (both direct and indirect) in your territory.
* Sell all brands of corporate truck tyres – new and retread, recognising and promoting the features, benefits and advantages of each brand.
* Support the national account and PPK teams in ensuring dealers comply with required stocking profiles and fleet KPIs/SLAs.
* Ensure TruckForce partners meet First in Service Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – Policy fitments, breakdown acceptance, response times, part-worn stock, casing return, Fleet Online Solutions (FOS) authorisations.
* Utilise corporate solutions and services including Goodyear Proactive Solutions.
Skills, Education & Experience needed for the Business Development Manager
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills
* A business-related degree (min. 2:1) desirable
* B2B Sales experience – new and existing business, preferably in the UK tyre, logistics or automotive industry would be advantageous.
Benefits for the Business Development Manager
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
* Competitive defined contribution pension scheme and life assurance scheme.
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Staff discount scheme on High street and leisure activities
* Private medical cover after qualifying period
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual