Business Development Manager - Steel
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
• Create and successful close new business opportunities with clients.
• Assist with tendering, controlling RFI & design programmes as well as managing variation accounts for Key Clients
• Ensuring the bids and submitted on time and to the very best standard.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
• Develop the business sales and marketing strategy including reports to the board of directors. In liaison with other members of the senior management team ensure the sales and marketing strategy remains relevant and make adjustments where necessary.
• Build on existing and develop new business relationships in line with the business sales and marketing strategy.
• Work with the board of directors in order to forecast sales targets at department level and ensure they are met.
• Plan and prepare business presentations as required.
• Attend industry functions, conferences, expositions, etc as required and provide feedback on relevant market activities.
• Overseeing the development of the marketing literature and promote the business to the industry. Manage marketing and public relations opportunities.
• Liaise with other departments throughout the company.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the steelwork UK onshore construction sectors.
• A technical understanding of the steel fabrication process.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent presentation capabilities
• Outstanding research and strategic analysis skills
• Strong IT skills