Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Negotiable - Depending on Skill level
Holiday: Parking, Pension, Canteen, Bonus, 20 days + Bank Holidays rising by 1 day a year
Contract: permanent, 39 hours per week
Our client provides complex, precision automation/Laser and robotic turnkey solutions to a wide range of advanced manufacturing industries including aerospace, nuclear, automotive, electronics, plastics and pharmaceutical. They now seek an Electrical Design Engineer either from graduate level or time served. The client is going from Strength to strength with order books full for the next few years and this role is for expansion purposes.
They value high levels of skills and knowledge within the company, promoting constructive teamwork & effective problem solving to advance a can do, positive working environment.
The company is growing and seeks a self-motivated Electrical Design Engineer, with a passion for automation, control system engineering to join the growing team.
Electrical Design Engineer key Disciplines:
· Produce electrical designs and schematics for special purpose machines and equipment using AutoCAD Electrical.
· Preparation of BOMS.
· Technical coordination with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
· Technical support for workshop engineers during system building phase.
· Constructive input to project meetings to ensure Customer satisfaction, machine specification, delivery dates and costings are all met efficiently and on time.
· Respond to the direction of the operations manager, health & safety committee & other management and contribute to ensuring business effectiveness.
Graduate or time served engineer with previous experience of similar work including:
· Knowledge and understanding of bespoke/special purpose automation.
· Knowledge of motion control, fieldbus, safety systems, PLCs, HMIs etc.
· The use of CAD (Ideally AutoCAD Electrical).
Please note: Interviews slots are pre-arranged, it just needs you to fill them and find out more about this exciting role.
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer with the skills and abilities above in any capacity, please get in touch on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or simply click apply
£0 - £0 Annual
£37k - £42k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£47k - £53k Annual
£28k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual