SaaS Business Development Manager – Fashion Software
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The Role: The world of fashion is changing. Manufacturers and retailers are having to balance the requirement to supply the clothes from today’s catwalks to consumers by 9am tomorrow, with the corporate social responsibility associated with ethical manufacturing. This vendor enables major UK and International brands to achieve this and you’ll be hired as part of their next phase of growth. So as the Business Development Manager – Fashion Software, where do you responsibilities lie?
* Selling design related software into major brands- high street retailers, manufacturers and manufacturers’ suppliers
* Driving adoption and POCs at in the range £50k-£250k
* Working closely with an office based marketing and telesales team
* Attending global events and exhibitions to support the sales.
Key requirements for the SaaS Business Development Manager – Fashion Software
* Fashion experience- either sold to high street fashion brands/ manufacturers
* Appreciation of design software- CAD/ CAM/ PLM
* Stable CV- the hiring manager will forgive the odd mistake but not 3 or 4!
* Characteristics: Evangelistic, can see the vision, capable of moving up through the ranks
The Package for SaaS Business Development Manager – Fashion Software:
* Basic: 50-60k basic
* Bonus / OTE: (Apply online only)k
* Car: 5-6k car allowance
* Benefits: 25 days holiday, Family BUPA, pension
* Disruptive Software player in the Fashion space
* Demonstrable ROI, a really sticky solution that clients enjoy using.
* Strong Leadership team
* You’re right in the heart of the fastest growing part of the business
Location: Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester, Oxford, London
£27k - £30k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual