Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join a leading insurance company based in Romford.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
* To ensure the fair treatment of existing and prospective customers
* Deal with new business and renewals in the core policies market, referring to senior colleagues, experts or insurers when issues fall outside own experience and knowledge
* Supervise or carry out the arrangement of insurance for clients
* To work towards and achieve team and individual targets on renewal retention and new business development
* Deal with telephone enquiries promptly, referring the query to the appropriate person as required
* Gather intelligence for the purpose of obtaining new clients. Research, approach, and follow up such clients and investigate their existing cover. Prepare and present a report which will satisfy their insurance needs and advise other members of staff of such information obtained as could be of potential use
* Ensure that all communications with customers are accurately recorded as per the Commercial Department Procedures Manual
* Input new business onto the Open GI System including renewals and endorsements
* Exercise judgement when reviewing proposals, either new or renewals, referring to a senior colleague or insurer when appropriate
* Attach correct policy wordings to certificates exclusions, conditions, warranties, etc.
* Liaise with Claims Handlers when appropriate
* Deal with any telephone enquiries for new or existing business, exercising own judgement, based upon knowledge and experience, as to when to refer to senior colleagues
* Where appropriate to carry out specialist assigned tasks within the company such as property surveyor, risk management etc.
* Liaise with the Marketing Department for new marketing campaigns
* Assist in training other members of staff where required
* Ability to prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to
* Ability to liaise with colleagues when appropriate
* Ability to develop and sustain relationships with Clients and Insurers
* Ability to construct effective written communications, including letters and reports
* Confident and effective telephone skills
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK
£20k - £30k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual
£29k - £33k Annual
£17.8k - £17.8k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£17.8k - £35k Annual