Junior Finance Assistant
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Main Duties include:
* Processing payroll;
* Sales ledger;
* Purchase ledger;
* Nominal ledger;
* Completing VAT returns;
* Bank reconciliations;
* Nominal ledger reconciliations;
* Cross company invoicing;
* Preparation of associated company accounts;
* Processing of time sheets;
* Liaising with clients via e-mail and phone;
* Updating and maintaining client spread sheets (accuracy is essential, as involves client's funds);
* Other adhoc general duties.
Necessary Skills for the Role:
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load;
* Proficiency using Excel is a must;
* Meticulous attention to detail;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Sage payroll would also be advantageous.
Hours of work 9am-5.30pm (Monday to Friday).
No Parking on site.
Please apply with your CV or call Lucy on (phone number removed).
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.