Domestic Gas Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Workshop recruitment are currently recruiting for a Domestic Heating Engineer / Gas Engineer to join our client, a reputable plumbing and heating company based in Portsmouth.
The successful Domestic Heating Engineer / Gas Engineer will be competent in investigating, diagnosing and repairing the breakdowns of central heating systems, and proficient in the installation of boilers and full central heating systems including full understanding and knowledge of domestic central heating wiring. Must be competent in investigating, diagnosing, installing and repair of domestic plumbing and able to conduct landlord gas safety inspections and inspect and test installations.
Domestic Gas Engineer Role
Your role will involve working on a high end domestic properties predominantly within Hampshire and Surrounding counties. You will be dealing with clients and residents daily, so customer service skills will be required, you would also have to have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
Role Requirements & Qualifications
- Up to date and valid domestic gas tickets
- Previous working experience with domestic boilers and working in domestic dwellings
- Product training and knowledge of ideally Valiant, Worcester boiler systems, complete with Part P or similar electrical qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and reporting, and experience of PDA systems.
- Full current driving license.
Domestic Gas Engineer Package
- Salary £35,000-£40,000
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
£37k - £50k Annual
£34k - £37k Annual
£850 - £1.6k Weekly
£30k - £35k Annual