Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Opportunities like this don’t come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Software Engineer to join their growing team in Yeovil on a 6-month contract. This role pays £46.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Software Engineer role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Completion of allocated requirements, design, implementation and test tasks.
* Testing of completed functionality.
* Generation and management of requirements.
To succeed within the Software Engineer role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Experience in desktop-based applications.
* Awareness and understanding of the full software development lifecycle, from requirements and design through to delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Software Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£35k - £60k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£40 - £45 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£45 - £46 Hourly
£39 - £40 Hourly
£25k - £40k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual