Regional Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Regional Sales Account Executive
Location: Merseyside – North West
Sector / Industry: FMCG – Food Manufacturing
Job Reference: JWTUJU19
Do you have experience working in a Regional Sales FMCG position, and you’re looking to grow with a well-established / committed business?
Do you want to join the World’s Largest Frozen Food Manufacture and represent, an exceptional portfolio of products?
Looking to have a clear progression plan?
If so I would like to hear from you!!!
* Permeant Position - £25,000
* Company Car
* Monday to Friday
* Life Assurance
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Bounds of progression for the right candidate
Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
* Develop sales opportunities through new business accounts and developing incremental business within the foodservice channel
* Demonstrate and explain a product in a structured approach, to ensure new and existing business is enhanced
* Manage local distributors and national depots in your region to assist in demonstrating New Product Development
* Regular business reviews meetings with the distributor & wholesalers to measure budget/volume performance and gain joint agreement for action plans
* General administration to be fully complete on time demonstrating attention to detail
* Field based role covering Merseyside & North Wales
The company has a best in class training and development program and are therefore more interested in soft skills than industry background. As a result, we are wanting to consider candidates from any industry.
* Ideally previous experience in Sales in the FMCG industry however not essential
* Strong communication, influencing and networking skills
* Ambitious, driven and personable
* Well-developed negotiation, presentation and persuasive selling skills
* Strong time management including planning & organising
* Self-motivation and personal ownership for business development
* Sales experience – negotiation, presentation, persuasive selling skills
* Driven and passionate sales professionals
* Target driven
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills
* Full UK driving license (manual)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter
to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
£27k - £60k Annual
£27k - £60k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£25k - £60k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual