Business Development Manager - CEM
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
My client who are a top 10 global leader in Global Electronics Manufacturing within the OEM market are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their busy sales team. The primary function of the Business Development Manager is to maximise the profitable sales of the company's services/products and drive new business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager job which you will be assisted to achieve include:
• Analyse opportunities and identify areas to develop the business with potential new customers
• Maintain and develop an active customer prospect database to ensure a healthy sales pipeline
• Develop an annual strategic sales plan incorporating sales forecasts for the new business pipeline
• Recognise new market and technology opportunities and commercially guide the company in the development of new customer wins
The Business Development Manager will have:
• Experience of working within a CEM or EMS
• Proven track record in new business development and technical sales
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading business who offer great career progression.
If this Business Development Manager job sounds like the opportunity for you, click the APPLY NOW button below, or alternatively call Scott Newcomen on (phone number removed). Ref: SN4428/16.
Visit and follow Redline Group