Graduate Mechanical Engineer (Design Consultancy)
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
£22,000 - £27,000 + Excellent benefits
Our client is a leading product design and development consultancy that pioneer in a range of industry sectors. They cover a range of cutting edge technology sectors from medical & scientific, to consumer products and industrial equipment.
They are looking for exceptional mechanical engineering graduates to join their successful, dynamic technical team.
They operate in multi-functional project teams and their mechanical engineers need to work closely with designers, electronics and software engineers and other skill teams to integrate the visual and functional aspects of a product.
* You will need a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a university with a strong engineering reputation. Some commercial experience post graduation (or placement) will be of benefit
* You should be able to combine this academic excellence with a natural engineering intuition and a genuine interest in product development. Direct experience in a product design and development environment is not essential, but relevant work experience and university design projects would be beneficial.
* You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to design problems.
* You will need to assimilate new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic consultancy environment.
* You will be expected to take responsibility for your technical design work, although experienced engineers will be happy to advise you and we have formal checking procedures in place.
* You must be a good verbal and written communicator.
* You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and proud of your work.
They offer very competitive salaries, with other benefits such as discretionary bonuses, overtime and profit related pay schemes. They combine formal training and on-the-job career development through their unique mentoring and reviewing processes.
Key word search: mechanical engineer, graduate engineer, junior, entry level, mechanical design, design engineer
£30k - £45k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£34k - £38k Annual