Sales and Marketing Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
We are recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join a friendly and successful established company, based in Harpenden. The client will consider candidates for either full or part-time.
Our client are seeking a confident, articulate and determined candidate looking for an opportunity to progress their career within the fashion garment and manufacturing industry. Perhaps you’re looking for a role within a small professional company that rewards it staff with a competitive salary package, excellent prospects, and an exciting place to work!
They require a Sales & Marketing Manager to promote unused factory production capacity for their unique factory in Asia and versatility through a wide range of sales activities across both traditional and digital channels. You will take on responsibility and drive performance targets and projects to completion.
* Using generated database to manage and create organised lists of prospective customers
* Liaise with buyers and purchasing departments
* Tracking marketing efforts and monitoring results
* Providing administrative support to the sales & marketing department
* Updating the company’s social media accounts
* Assisting in developing sales materials
* Prepare marketing statistics
* Researching business opportunities and proposals
* Drafting responses to customer enquiries
* Making cold calls to prospective customers
* Generating leads through phone calls, emails and travel within the UK for face to face meetings
What the client are looking for:
* Experience in production of clothing and selling to retail fashion multiples
* Warm, friendly personality to fit in with a like-minded team
* Superb business and personal etiquette
* Able to respond and adapt to new challenges
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to adhere to moving deadlines
* Flexible and adaptable
* Interest in clothing and fashion
* You must also be happy with occasional travel around the UK and Ireland - 4-5 times per month on average
The successful candidate will be joining a hard-working and welcoming team. There is also a much loved dog which sometimes visits the office so applicants must be okay with this!
What’s in it for you?
* Salary: £35k - £40k
* 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Free parking onsite
* 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
£50k - £70k Annual
£38.6k - £41.4k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual