European Business Development Manager – Automation
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a field based position and therefore can be home based anywhere throughout the UK. The role will be covering the European market, in particular Germany and Italy but may also involve occasional travel to the US.
The role of European Business Development Manager is critical to the ongoing growth of a particular product sector in the European market. You will be responsible for developing new business and supporting key customers with direct on-site customer engagement. The role will be responsible for identifying and securing new sales opportunities, applications and customers.
Key skills/experience required for European Business Development Manager:
• Proven background in identifying and attracting new business opportunities across Europe
• Experience sales experience within the Automation market, specifically motors/drives
• Strong technical background, ideally technically qualified
• Ability to identify, qualify and close key prospects
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who are aiming to grow existing sales channels and develop new global channels due to a huge advancement in their technology.
For more information on this European Business Development Manager or to discuss similar jobs, please call Scott Newcomen at Redline Group on (phone number removed) or email with an up to date C.V and covering letter.
Visit and follow Redline Group
£36k - £38k Annual