Graduate Infrastructure Engineer - Bedfordshire
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
RGB Network is currently working with a medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Bedford who are seeking a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer to join their detailed design team. This company is seeking a motivated Graduate Infrastructure Engineer who has a keen interest for the roads & drainage design discipline, and individuals who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
Working as a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer for this consultancy you would be able to witness all aspects of the Civil Engineering responsibilities; Highways designs, External works modelling, SUDS Drainage designs using Microdrainage. Additionally, you would gain exposure to the responsibilities of carrying out Flood Risk Assessments, producing Drainage strategies and Utilities assessments.
Graduate Infrastructure Engineers who are new to the industry would be able to work alongside experienced and friendly Seniors & Directors who offer support and a well-structured training program.
The Ideal Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
- Has a minimum of 6 months’ experience within the development infrastructure designs
- Would be one who has studied a MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering – focusing on Drainage design modules
- Would have good experience using AutoCAD to produce drainage network layouts
- Knowledge and experience of Flood Risk Assessments & Drainage strategies
- This is a client facing & team working role so good communication skills are required both in verbal and written format.
Salary on offer: £21,000 to £26,000 (depending on experience)
If you are keen to hear more about this or similar Graduate Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on (phone number removed) or email pmiah(@)(url removed)