Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CSV Contractor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CSV Contractor, you will be responsible for validating various computer systems which will include a variety of equipment control systems, IT systems and Laboratory systems / Automation systems within a GMP environment.
2. Your role as the CSV Contractor will be to prepare, execute and report validation documentation with respect to CSV.
3. You will have significant experience across CSV within the pharmaceutical industry as well as a strong understanding of Data Integrity in line with recent regulatory expectation.
4. You will utilise your experience and knowledge of GAMP5 regulations, Annex 11 and CFR Part 11 to ensure that computer systems are validated in a timely manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Contractor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a CSV role within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. We are looking to see that applicants have a clear understanding of the complexities and importance of quality within a pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves