Management Accountant – CIMA or ACCA – Basingstoke - Permanent
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant
This is a challenging and varied role giving an opportunity to build commercial & financial skills, to be the lead finance support.
The ideal candidate will be able to lead & work within a close team environment. They will have sound technical skills and be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
* Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of the monthly accounts & forecast reporting.
* Provision of financial support for forecasting, budgeting, and to facilitate sound business decisions.
* Provide operational management with the correct level of reporting and financial support during reviews.
* Act as a finance business partner
* Support the wider Finance team as required and participate as an effective and integral team member.
The candidate should be fully qualified with a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
Other important requirements are as follows:-
* Highly motivated with the ability to work in a team environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with finance and non-finance staff.
* Proactive approach to work.
* Good organisational skills & attention to detail.
* Strong results orientation.
* Have sound knowledge of excel, knowledge of Hyperion (HFM) and Oracle desirable
* A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£25k - £35k Annual
£10 - £12.5 Hourly
£10 - £12 Annual
£36k - £40k Annual