Senior Test Analyst
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £33,000 p.a. Negotiable for the right candidate + Attractive benefits including ( 25 days holiday plus all bank holiday, Health cash plan, Pension and more!
Office based, located in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Are you a talented and experienced Test Analyst with experience in Manual and Automation testing and looking for a new challenging opportunity with a company that will support you to further develop your skills? Would you be interested in joining a friendly, motivated and ambitious team? If so, you may be the person we are looking for!
• Creating effective test plans to cover acceptance criteria on agreed user stories.
• Identifying and logging defects with clear reproduction steps and other useful information.
• Maintaining effective and in exhaustive smoke & regression testing.
• Minimising manual testing by using appropriate automation techniques.
• Increasing quality and performance of development process by engaging in Sprint retrospectives.
• Good experience of working to Scrum or similar methodologies.
• Able to plan test runs, create test cases as well as capture results accordingly.
• Demonstrable experience in a dedicated software testing role, across the full testing lifecycle.
• Good analytical skills and a challenging and enquiring mind.
Working Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday with an hour lunch
This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and fast-moving business.
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Senior Test Analyst position, just call me or drop me an email Gavin Stevens, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now
£25k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual