Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
My client supplies both bespoke and personalised stock to customers via its website and sales team, supplying businesses and wholesalers with their range of unique products.
My client is one of the fastest growing companies in the world at the moment and this is an opportunity to move into a fast paced environment and to help the company grow further.
The Sales Executives are key members of the organisation, specifically assisting the sales manager’s within an allocated region.
A key part of the role is to efficiently answer customer queries both offline and online to ensure a smooth transition from design and enquiry to delivery of goods.
The Sales Executives role is incredibly varied, but will involve calling businesses to discuss the products and take orders. You will need to build relationships with your customers, advising them of new products and taking re-orders, but you will also be researching new businesses to contact and generation new business.
The product pretty much sells itself, so the company is looking for hard workers; people who want to invest their time and energy into their role, earn good money, through a generous basic salary and great commission structure and progress within this fast paced, growing company.
Ideally, you will have a background in sales, but the company are willing to interview candidates who want to get into a sales role and train and work hard.
Because they are growing so quickly, they are looking for someone to start ASAP, but they will be adding to the team too, so please apply ASAP.
The company sell to businesses around the world, so they need Sales Executives to cover the Australian and far east markets.
6am - 3pm, Monday to Friday and the other roles will match the working hours in those geographical areas, so please ask.
I am also looking for different language speakers for the European market so please apply if you are fluent in another language. The European hours are 9-5.30
* This role is perfect for someone who is enthusiastic and a really hard worker, who wants to get on and work for a leading business. They will train and coach you if you don’t have previous experience, but show the will and desire to learn. They just want someone with the right attitude and a great work ethic
* The Sales Executive will be a very sociable and confident person, with a tough skin and you will be really personable, hardworking and like a laugh!
* You will need to be able to multitask
* Keep up to date with regulatory changes
* Work independently, as well as a part of a close knit team
* Good listener with effective communication skills
* Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
* Attention to detail
* Reliable and motivated
There are a host of benefits for a Sales Executive on offer:
* A competitive salary of c£18,000 to £22,000, plus a very good commission structure
* 20 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
* Free parking
* Government Pension Scheme
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
We will consider your application for other potential roles.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
£25k - £40k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£16k - £22.5k Annual