Purchase Ledger Clerk
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Working hours are Monday- Thursday 8:00am – 16:30pm and 8:00am- 1:00pm on Friday.
Within this position, the Purchase Ledger Clerk responsibilities will include:
• Processing purchase invoices and reviewing outstanding Purchase Orders.
• Scanning and filing invoices
• Setting up new supplier accounts
• Proposing payment runs via BACS
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Acting as a first point of contact for relevant queries
• Month end reconciliations and reporting.
Necessary Skills for Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• Intermediate Excel Knowledge
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Immediate start date.
Preferred and personal skills for Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• Knowledge of Sage and BACS system.
• Able to work under own initiative
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to become part of a rapidly growing company and in return they will offer a competitive salary of £20,000, 25 days holiday, matching pension, , on site parking and can also be accessed easily by public transport.
Easily accessible from Coventry, Birmingham, Solihull, Kenilworth and Warwick.
To be considered for this position, please send an up to date CV outlining your current work history. If you do not hear from us in 7 days then unfortunately you have not been selected for this role
£19k - £22k Annual
£9.5 - £11 Hourly
£15k - £18k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£9.62 - £9.62 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual