Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
In this role you would have the opportunity to gain further accountancy experience with ample opportunity to grow with the company and develop your career . This position is varied and busy. So if you are the kind of person who enjoys a busy environment where days flash past! this is the role for you
As the Finance Administrator, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the day to day activities governing the financial administration of the company are fully controlled and reconciled to the highest standards
Typically your duties will include :
* Ensure cash banked is reconciled for all stores
* Ensure that payments received via card & e-payments are reconciled
* Raise and follow up any issues with operational management
* Prepare and issue regular reports to operational management
* Ensure that financial processes and systems are in place for new stores
* Handle month end close procedure
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven experience working within a Finance Administration function in a similar capacity, ideally in an operationally multi-site environment
* Proven ability to process high volumes with high accuracy
* Highly competent user of MS Excel
Hours or work : Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:00
28 Days holiday including bank holidays
If you are ready for a new challenge in a friendly and supportive team in a successful organisation please call Gary freeman at your earliest opportunity on (phone number removed)
We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£22k - £23k Annual
£22k - £23k Annual
£10k - £11k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual