Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful Finance Manager will:
* Assist with the preparation of month end accounts
* Help develop accounting controls and procedures, and document existing processes
* Help develop wider business processes and assist with any further development work
* Producing monthly management accounts and year end accounts
* Cash flow forecasting, bank reconciliations and inter-company transfers
* Monthly Control Accounts reconciliation
* Maintain the fixed asset register
* Quarterly VAT returns
* Overseeing the sales ledger and purchase ledger functions
* Managing the credit control process
* Liaising with senior colleagues regarding budgets and expenditure
* Ad hoc projects to support the Finance Director
Ideally, as Finance Manager you will have:
* A high degree of computer literacy - including MS Excel
* A proactive and professional “can do” attitude
* Good communication and team working skills across all levels
* Experience of producing full management accounts
* Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills and problem-solving abilities
* Reached Qualified or Part qualified accountant status, or have equivalent experience
* Previous Management Accountant or Finance Manager experience in a busy manufacturing environment would be an advantage
* Family run business with lots of opportunities to develop your role further
* Competitive salary of between £29,000 - £35,000 p.a. depending upon experience
* Good accessible location with free on-site parking
To apply for this great Finance Manager opportunity, click apply below.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£29k - £29k Annual