Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
This role sits in a middle office which supports the investment team of a larger financial services organisation producing management information and analysis to improve the quality and timeliness of decision making.
As MI Analyst you will:
- Produce various monthly management information decks including asset-liability management, asset and market performance, liquidity and credit risk metrics;
- Development of reporting tools – support and implement new reporting technology;
- Data Governance – ensure that data validation and reporting processes are effective at identifying material errors and working with teams supplying information;
- Operational Support.
The successful MI Analyst will:
- Experienced in analysing large volumes of data;
- Be very hands on at data manipulation;
- Experienced of reporting process improvement;
- Excellent MS Office – Excel to macro level;
- Ideally a good understanding of investment products.
If you have the above experience and would like to learn more then please apply via the job board for consideration