Business Intelligence Analyst
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: upto GBP60k + Benefits (DPE)
I am currently looking for a number of Business Intelligence Analyst to join a well-known software company based in the heart of Surrey. The ideal candidate will have over 3 years business intelligence experience, whilst having a proven descriptive analyistical background. They would like strong corporate global ERP system knowledge ideally from a SAP background. This position is to take ownership of all projects from planning through to delivery as well as prepare project plans and business requirements and documents. You must have a complete understanding and control of projects, status and their requirements and deadlines.
Essential Experience required:
· A high level of business intelligence and strong project management skills.
· Ability to organise project work effectively, prioritise as new demands/changes arise
· Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong organisational and communication skills
· Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable)
· Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Vision, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Proactive, independent, responsible attitude.
· Strong IT project management skills.
· Strong experience in working within a large organisation, multiple stakeholders.
· Experienced in requirements gathering and proposal write-ups. Excellent organisational and planning skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to grow and manage relationships with strategic partners, with a consistent focus on revenue growth and concrete business results
· Strong analytically foundation. Must be able to think through complex deal structures with multiple variables.
· Strong teamwork skills and ability to drive decision-making across multiple functions and organisational areas
· Must be a self-starter and be able to work comfortably in unstructured environments
· Experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches
· Proven ability to estimate and plan client requirements, produce best in class deliverable.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Sounds like something for you
Contact me on (phone number removed) or alternatively on (url removed)
£35k - £40k Annual
£42k - £48k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual